Discover Leh Ladakh – A venture of New Port Travels
Term and Condition of Cancellation Policy
The website www.discoverlehladakh.com is owned by New Port Travels. All bookings here are made with New Port Travels and the booking terms mentioned herein below constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and Company. By making a booking with us and/or depositing payments with us for tour and travel services you confirm having carefully read, understood and accepted the below mentioned ‘Terms of Services’.
Visitors on our website are kindly requested to fill the Enquiry Form with all necessary fields mentioned there and submit the same to be sent to our office. Upon receipt of the booking request or travel enquiry a travel expert from our office will get in touch with you with the best available information and offers for the desired tour package or travel services. In the event the travel requirements are not clear in the booking form submitted by you to us, our team may contact you via email or phone no. provided by you in the booking form. No booking is considered as ‘confirmed’ unless a tour confirmation letter is sent by us to the customer after receiving the initial advance payments in our account.
Our tours are subject to availability. To make reservation for a tour with us, the customer requires depositing advance payments as may be conveyed by our travel consultant during the course of correspondence. No booking is treated ‘confirmed’ unless a confirmation letter is received by the traveler from our office after depositing the advance payments for the trip.
II) Balance Payments
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to make the balance payments at least 90 days prior to the start of the tour or as may be agreed / conveyed by our travel consultant during the course of correspondence. In the event of non-receipt of balance payment by the cut-off date, the Company will retain the right to treat the tour bookings as cancelled and the advance payment may be forfeited.
III) How to pay for your travel bookings
CANCELLATION AND REFUND
All cancellations must be intimated to our head office on phone followed by a written confirmation via email or fax. Telephonic cancellation will not be accepted as ‘cancelation request’. Cancellations for the independent/individual tour services should be made with a notice of not less than 7-15 days (According to Situation). The cancellation in case of group booking should be made at least 30 days prior to the date of commencement of the trip. Please Note:
I) Amount will be refunded through Electronic Transfer or by the card (Debit/Credit).
II) Refund of amount will initiate after deducting the applicable cancellation Charges and service charge and both will be settled within 7 to 10 days of the day of cancellation request approved by New Port Travels.
DATA SECURITY INFORMATION
We have extensive firewall and high end security system to monitor the traffic and financial transaction on our website/s. Any suspicious email, traffic on website and/or financial transaction will be investigated to ensure there is no breach of policy and security. Our customer care executive or other staff may contact you to verify the transaction made by you. The secure connection between your browser and our system for financial transactions uses 128 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. This is a well-respected technology developed by Netscape, Microsoft and RSA that is supported by most browsers.
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENTS
The visitor on our website please take a note that your name, email address and other personal information submitted on our website may be stored with us and may also appear on the website. Like other platforms our server log files also receives general information such as IP address of the visitor, cookie etc. For the financial transactions by credit card New Port Travels uses a 3rd party secure payment gateway provided by “Pay u” and the credit card details are ‘not stored’ with New Port Travels, instead the information is securely stored and encrypted with Visa/MasterCard. The ‘online credit card payment gateway’ provided by us for our customers is fully PCI-DSS compliant and to transfer information between New Port Travels and credit card bank we use a 128bit SSL certificate powered by Dialect . It simply means that when the customer makes the transaction using our online payment gateway on our website, these details are being securely stored within Dialect’s fully secure vaults to ensure your information cannot be used by malicious 3rd parties. New Port Travels and/or its employees cannot view the credit card’s secure information as Dialect truncate your credit card details.
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS :
Payment & reservation terms : You can make reservations with us by advising us your acceptance of the tour and travel dates. We would immediately proceed to make tentative bookings. All services would be kept on confirmed basis only on receipt of full advance payments. You can make advance payments by depositing Company New Port Travels.
Current Account offline or On line Payment Gateway
Once the bank intimates us about money being credited into our account we would immediately confirm all you travel arrangements.
IMPORTANT NOTE : Please note that we have not included service tax in our costs. As per Government notification as of date service tax is exempted on foreign exchange business. The rates advised to you are on an assumption that this guest is a Foreign National and payments would be made in INR through convertible Foreign Currency. Incase this is an Indian National 8% service tax would be charged extra on total invoice amount. If service tax rules change when the tour would be operated, taxes would be charged extra as applicable on that date. We also request to kindly furnish us 10 CCAE form in support of this business to be forwarded further to excise department with our service tax return.
New Port Travels has believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy :
1. Our company Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the booking dates have been communicated to the hotels; transporters etc. and they have initiated the process of retaining/booking.
2. There is no cancellation of booking under the Same Day booking category.
3. No cancellations are entertained for those bookings that the New Port Travels marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Diwali, Valentine’s Day, New year and peak season time etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
4. In case you feel that the services received are not as shown on the site or as per e-mail communication, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision. New Port Travels Only acts only as a booking agent of the Hotel Accommodation & Transport Or Adventure Like Camping And Trekking , providing the services and it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements between the service provider and user as regards the standards of services provider in no circumstance shall New Port Travels and be liable for services provided by the service vender and no responsibility as the principal
New Port Travels shell not in any way is responsible for any loss or theft of goods or any property of the tourist during visit or in the reservation/booking office. Luggage is carried at owner’s risk
GIT: Reservation Policy :
1. Payment required at the time of reservation is 40%
2.Full & Final Payment required at the time of checking in hotel 60%
FIT & GIT : Cancellation Policy :
Please Read all terms and conditions carefully for cancellation policy: Cancellation & operational policy: No cancellation charges 15 days before the starting date, 70% between 15 days & a week and no refunds thereafter. If any part of package is not availed, refunds cannot be claimed for and neither is any part of package exchangeable with some other services. In case extension of a tour is required, supplement as applicable would be paid directly to us by the client Terms and Conditions:-
* The client should make the reservation with the company along with 40% of tour cost as booking deposit. The balance amount has to be paid one month prior to the departure of the trek/ safari.
* The booking form should be completed filled, signed and returned to the Company before starting any kind of adventure activity.
* If the client is forced to cancel the booking prior to departure, the cancellation policy will be followed.
* Once the trek/ tour starts and is cancelled due to any reason beyond our control, the Company reserves the right for the payment of refunds to the client and will be on Company’s discretion.
* In case of any delay beyond our control, the client will have to bear extra cost for.
* 40% Cancellation will apply on total booking amount after confirmation till 15 Days of travel date
* 70 % Cancellation will apply 14 – 5 Days of travel date i.e. 70% of total package cost will be retained.
* No refund if cancelled 4 days before travel date.
* No refund will be made in case of mechanical trouble to the vehicle or natural calamities like, landslides, flood, earthquake, heavy snow fall or any other reason beyond the control of the New Port Travels Manali India
* New Port Travels Center shall not be responsible in any matter whatsoever for any delay or inconvenience to the passengers during the journey either due to the breakdown of the vehicle or due to any other cause/unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Newporttravels Reservation Center
* All the above hotel cancellation for FIT & GIT is subject to all individual hotels terms & conditions
For the above terms and conditions mentioned in our website so as to clearly understand that the New Port Travels and Reservation Center liability is limited and restricted to what has been forth herein in the website’s terms & conditions section.
New Port Travels Manali India Disclaimer Policy :
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by New Port Travels Manali India under the web page ( discoverlehladakh.com ) and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
No event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits Arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control newporttravelindia.com, Manalikullutrip.com, Manalivisit.com, manalivisit.in, mytriphimahcal.com and discoverlehladakh.com. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, discoverlehladakh.com New Port travels takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write us
New Port Travels ,10 shuru Road Shamilnala P.O. Jagatsukh Teh. Manali Himachal Pradesh India Pin Code 175131
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as s We look forward to your acceptance of the tour with final travel details.
Hope you would find all the above in order. In case of any clarifications or information Please call 09816028400,09805028400 or write us mail. Email id :email@example.com
Discover Leh Ladakh (New Port Travels) Booking Policy
50% advance payment at the time of confirmation your booking as token money and balance may be paid 3 days prior to check in.
ASI & entrance fees for all monuments / sightseeing places
Any air/train fare
Items of a personal nature -i.e. Snacks, Mineral Water, drinks, laundry, tips & gratuities, still/video camera fees at monuments or any items not specified under inclusions. Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond our control
All cancellations are to be communicated in writing and will attract a sum of INR 2000.00 INR minimum. Besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, a further charge will be levied as follows:
|20 Days prior departure||30% of total tour cost|
|10 Days prior departure||50% of total tour cost|
|Within 5 days||100% of total tour cost|
Please note that after the confirmation of the tour/service cost, if there are any hikes in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by the Govt. of India, local taxi unions, the same would be charged as extra, Hike in union rates etc.
Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, Resorts, Airlines, Taxi etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such change – the rates quoted by us before modification can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines. All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the tour.